Reporting to the Company Accountant.
General accounting duties including but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts including prepayments, general accruals and other relevant journal entries
- Management of the purchase and sales ledger, including reconciliation and posting of company credit card transactions, ensuring accuracy of recording and prompt payments and receipts.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns in both NI and ROI
- Reconciling bank statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Payroll processing
- Any other duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy finance environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with people both internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Proficient in the use of Sage 50 accounts, Sage Payroll, Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- Competitive and dependent on experience
Full and Part Time Hours are available for this role.